Oct 19,2012
Oct 19,2012
I moved my property to Preston Baker from another local agent and they Sold my property within a good timescale. The service I received from this Company was exceptional, nothing was a problem to them and they guided me through the process with ease! I had had bad experiences with Estate Agents in the past and using Preston Baker has changed my view point. I mainly dealt with the Branch Manager, Chris Holroyd and from him valuing my property to completion he took time to make sure everyting was going to our liking and that we understood what was happening. I am very grateful to Chris and the team at Preston Baker for assisting myself and my family to sell our property with such professionalism and expertise. Thank you very much.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker Headingley! To leave a new review of Preston Baker Headingley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker Headingley