“Appalling service...”

May 28,2019
By: 'Disgraceful service'
May 28,2019
Absolute appalling service in Leeds, the only thing that was carried out satisfactory was the EPC rating. We signed no agreement nor was told about the set fee then landed with a bill 10 months later even though they'd not sold the property.

After waiting almost 2 weeks, the board was put in a place where no one could see it, after we complained they put in on next doors house, we ended up doing it ourselves.

After the original rep left no one seemed to know who was dealing with the sale or viewings, James, Scott, Mark, Ed...just to name a few of those I was advised to call who didn't respond to my messages or attempt to contact me after Jez left. I left voicemails, messages, contacted customer support over a period of 4 weeks to express my concerns to no avail.

We had a couple of viewings booked on line and on the morning of the viewings someone (Mark-the apprentice) called to say they'd meet me here (after I'd managed to speak to a sleepy Scott whose response was 'oh, are you alright to do it then?!) luckily I was not working as they should've been doing the viewings although they didn't have a key. The viewers all said they'd had issues trying to book a viewing and contact anyone at purplebricks and asked if they could they take my number to communicate, this left us with absolutely no confidence with their services.

We felt this left us with no alternative other than take the property off the market and contacted them to say this, still no one contacted us, absolutely disgraceful.

Our property was not uploaded to the social media pages for our area, they did not provide any feedback from viewers online or even give us a courtesy call to say why.

We have to pay the fee and hope the ombudsman isn't in our favour and they'd will reimburse us. Unnecessary stress and total conmen, they didn't sell our property we used another agent in the end.
They do nothing to promote the sale, the fees are unjustified and not communicated clearly, absolutely unacceptable.

Purplebricks