Oct 12,2012
Oct 12,2012
I have used Leaders as a landlord over many years, they find good tenants, undertake thorough and detailed inventory work, handle the contractual side well and deal with tenant issues promptly and courteously. Recently I have seen the Croydon team as a whole seemlessly deal with the transition as tenants change over. They have continuously achieved market or above market rents ( I hope my properties sell themselves in quality ) and kept voids down to less than a week. Maintenance issues are dealt with promptly and the accounting side has always been accurate - unlike previous agents that I used. The deposit scheme is well run and so far no tenant has chosen to view deposit as the last months rent. All in all I would very positively recommend Leaders in Croydon.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Croydon! To leave a new review of Leaders Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Croydon