Nov 06,2012
Nov 06,2012
I have actually just finished the sale of my last remaining flat in the property managed by Ami at the Croydon branch. During the years Ami has been looking after my property I cannot sing her praises highly enough. From accurate reportage of maintenance issues to programmed works such as gas safety checks, she applied a cheery attention to detail throughout. Over the last year as I have been disposing of my property, her help has been beyond the call of duty.She has happily liased with my appointed sales agent as to access for viewings even when she knew that the property was inevitably being sold and branch buisness lost. She has continued to help me by producing copies of documents of help to my sales, even checking back into archives of flats that she no longer looked after.I have managed our family property rental company for over 10 years and can say that I have never worked with anybody in Property management that is as on the ball as her.Thanks Ami!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Croydon! To leave a new review of Leaders Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Croydon