“AVOID...”

Apr 17,2019
By: 'rhosboy'
Apr 17,2019
They overpriced by £35k to start with and I did discuss this with the agent but she was adamant. She was most helpful and kept in touch the first 4 weeks after which never heard from her again. Nearly 12m and 3 viewings later still not sold. Dropped it by £35k last week, and had some interest. They rang to get me to spend money using a modern auction when I dropped price but told t hem where to go. Had an offer last week and when accepted they tried to charge me £380 NOT to use their solicitor. Reminded them my contract stated I did not have to pay this and they had to apologise. They talk the talk at the start but do not walk the walk. I should have used local agents as this is an area with a very elderly population most of whom, like me, are luddites in respect of using IT and prefer using an estate agent to view etc.
overpaid for no work done

Purplebricks