Oct 08,2012
Oct 08,2012
I cannot thank all of the staff at ISIS enough but in particular Stephen, Roy and Aimee.

We have 2 year old twin daughters who hated viewing properties and never really liked estate agents until we met Aimee! Aimee allowed us plenty of time to view the property on multiple occasions and this was the first time our kids did not cry at a viewing. She was honest and provided sound advice on proceeding with the purchase and is a credit to ISIS

Once we proceeded with the purchase, we have had a few complications along way which were no fault of ISIS themselves. Stephen was extremely helpful and honest which is a huge bonus when dealing with estate agents in this day and age, he always called me back when promised even if this was outside of normal working hours.

Thanks for all of your help, I cannot recommend you enough

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1