“You get what you pay for - not a lot!...”

Mar 08,2019
By: 'dissatisfiedclient1'
Mar 08,2019
Decided to go with Purplebricks to try and save money and it worked, but the stress of having to deal with everything myself was hardly worth it. An agent came and took some poor quality photos, and wrote up a generic description that wasn't even accurate to my flat! He must've got it confused with another flat he was selling so I had to correct it myself. After that I heard nothing from him, so what you're paying for is basically the listing on Rightmove. You have to do viewings yourself unless you pay through the nose. It took 4 months and 1 price reduction before I got an offer, and after I accepted the offer, everything was down to me again, with no help from the agent. Altogether it took 14 weeks from offer to completion which is way out of line and my onward chain was at risk, but my estate agent didn't offer to help at all, me and the other estate agent had to do all the legwork. So use them only if you're prepared for bare-bones service and doing everything else yourself!
Good compared to high street agents but for just the listing might as well go for the cheapest online one.

Purplebricks