Sep 28,2012
Rachel McKie
Nicola Coppock
Sep 28,2012
Gascoigne Halman managed the sale of my former matrimonial home. The particulars that were produced were of an extremely high standard. The viewings were arranged swiftly and the staff had a very good understanding of the position in which any viewers were in with regards to selling their own properties. I did not feel that I experienced any "time wasters". The staff were always extremely quick to give me feedback on viewing that had taken place.
Miss McKie and Miss Coppock had to deal with an extremely difficult and awkward ex husband and they did so in the most professional way. Dealing with telephone calls and emails that were at times very difficult. Mr Clark, the branch manager also had his own difficulties to deal with but once again these were dealt with in an extremely professional way. I cannot recommened the Bramhall office enough. If you are thinking of selling or buying a property in the area I would certainly recommend that you chose Gascoigne Halman and inparticular the Bramhal office.

Gascoigne Halman