Sep 26,2012
Sep 26,2012
I am a local independent solicitor who deals with conveyancing and probate. I have been involved in many cases over several years with Maitlands, Saltash and have always found them to be efficient, friendly and helpful. Also there have been occasions when solicitors\' at my office have had to sell property as Executors or Attorneys and I have used them for this purpose on more than one occasion. I have found them to be good problem solvers and on occasion they have helped to deal with last minute crises in such a way as to benefit all involved. I find their valuations fair and they do not under or over value properties. Also they are very honest in providing advice about how best to sell a property in advising whether certain works need to be carried out or whether or not the contents should be in situ during marketing on probate and power of attorney sales. On the basis of this I can only rate them as excellent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash! To leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Saltash