“Awful...”

Dec 31,2018
By: 'Roger'
Dec 31,2018
We rented a flat with Reeds Rain estate agents located just off Matthew Street, Liverpool. We had several problems with them over around an 8 month period. One problem involved our washing machine being broken for 2-3 weeks when we had told them the day it happened, I rang at least 5-6 times about it and every time i had to re explain the situation. Another problem occurred when they charged us rent twice and they denied they had the money for around 4-5 days which was worrying for me and my partner. We have had several other problems which none of the staff seem to care about attempting to solve. We ensured that we would not be renting with reeds rain again! We are also now waiting for our deposit back 22 days later!!!!

Reeds Rains