“Simply The Best...”

Aug 30,2018
By: 'Colin'
Aug 30,2018
Branch Manager Justin has been amazing all the staff I have dealt with at the City Centre office have been professional, courteous, and extremely knowledgeable.it has been comforting to know that the sale of my house ( which is quite a stressful time) was made much more bearable knowing they have my best interests at heart.

Emma sorted out our Mortgage expertly, and was a delight to work with, if you need a mortgage I would not hesitate to recommend using their service.
fees are excellent when you consider how proactive the team are in selling the property
By: Reeds Rains
Aug 31, 2018
I'm so glad that Justin, Emma and the rest of the team gave you a great experience Colin.

If you recommend our services to friends or family then both you and they can earn £50 worth of Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards when you sign up to our Refer A Friend scheme. More details at reedsrains.co.uk/refer-a-friend
Attachments