“Poor experience...”

Nov 16,2018
By: 'Graeme Bell'
Nov 16,2018
At the start I was impressed, the tenancy signing and moving in process was all very eficient and quick. However, I've lived here since February, it got to June, July time after months of asking them to take the Let sign down, I had to do it myself (it's now in my shed). Nobody picked that up even though they said they would.
The biggest issue now though is, we've been without hot water for two week, that's two weeks of cold showers in winter which isn't great. Reported it right away, it took a week for them to send someone out, he came and looked at the boiler, he said he'd be in touch, still nothing. PurpleBricks can't even give me an explanation of the delay, they keep saying "We're chasing it up". I'm constantly contacting for an update, no change each time. So I'm still without hot water and they don't seem bothered at all

Purplebricks