Sep 07,2012
Sep 07,2012
Ryan and the whole team were great from start to finish. They gave sensible and practical advice that we were happy to follow. They behaved impeccably and professionally at all times. Always keeping us informed of latest developments, and checking with us before showing prospective buyers around the property. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone selling a property. We will certainly use them again if the need should arise.
By: Simon
Sep 07, 2012
Dear Stuart J Collings
I've just seen your review.Thanks for taking the trouble to post your thoughts and I appreciate your offer of recommending our services in the future.I'm pleased that we looked after you..."impeccably and professionally at all times" and thatthe advice you were given was helpful.
I've spoken to the team to highlight your feedback.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Biggleswade! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Biggleswade, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Biggleswade