“Disgraceful Service to Tenants....”

Aug 31,2018
By: 'Appaling, disgusting, dishonest, incompetent, unca'
Aug 31,2018
I'm an easygoing person, it takes a lot for me to want to complain or bad mouth a service, however I feel like I needed to write this review to try and warn others from using this AWFUL company.

If you're looking to rent a property DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Its no exaggeration, the way they treat their tenants is outrageous and disgusting.

They promise you things that they will never deliver. They ignore calls, emails and fob you off at every given opportunity.

They quite happily had my boyfriend and I living in a property full of black mould for months ands months, even after they have promised us time and time again that they would sort the issue out immediately. We were forced to throw bedding and clothing out because it got so bad. They didn't really care though.

They're also perfectly happy to let you live without smoke alarms for months too. You honestly couldn't make up how appalling their service is.

I'd imagine their company values include the following:

Minimising impact
Getting every penny out our tenants
Compromising tenant safety
Lying with passion
Ignoring customers
Incompetence

They are an absolute joke of a company. DO NOT USE.
Bad. Bad. Bad.