“will never use this letting agency again!...”

Aug 29,2018
By: 'Meg'
Aug 29,2018
Had a horrendous experience with CPS Homes. The property was dirty on moving in. I had to constantly report the widespread damp in my room for 8 months before anything got done about it and even then was a quick fix and unlikely to last for future residents. Boiler broke for over a week unfortunately during the coldest week of the year and CPS didn't help us in anyway bare point us in the direction of british gas. At the end of a tenancy charged us for every little thing and even tried to charge us for things they and we knew took place before we entered the property ( luckily we had photo evidence).
CPS have a glossy shop front and fake smile and apparently helpful staff until you hand over your money and then you get as much help from them as you would if you asked the rats that invested our property.
My two bits of advice for anyone thinking about using CPS would be 1- DON'T 2-if you do take photos of every little thing when you get the keys and I mean EVERY
overpriced