“At best unprofessional and disorganised at worst fraudulent....”

Aug 22,2018
By: 'Landlord'
Aug 22,2018
I would urge anybody NOT to use this agent to manage their property portfolio or anything else for that matter.
I sadly did not do my homework prior to my engagement of this less than honest management company and I was soon regretting putting any trust in them.
I started not recieve all of my rent from my otherwise very good paying tenants. Further investigation with the owner/manager of Seekers led me to believe my tenant was not paying their rent. I was told repeatedly by Tony Yusif that he had not recieved the money from my tenant so could not pass it on to me. Long story short after speaking with tenant who was very upset to think I was being told this and could easily produce bank statements showing the rent had indeed been paid on the date it was due I was forced to put the pressure on and made it clear to Tony at Seekers that I knew the rent had indeed been paid and if he did not pass it on to me then I would do whatever was necasary to recover my stolen money. He paid me, making excuses that he didn't know how he could of missed the payment in his account. Not once did he apologise. In my opinion this man is an arrogant, unpleasant and fraudulent individual that is only interested in taking a cut from your rent without actually doing much if any management work on your behalf.
I personally do not feel any agency does much to earn their keep. My advice is manage your own property if you live local as there is so much advice on line it's not a difficult thing to do. Eviction can be well supported too If you unfortunately find it necasary. Certainly DO NOT use Seekers in Burton on Trent. You will almost certainly live to regret it.
Bad for saying what trouble he caused me.

Seekers Residential Lettings