Aug 22,2012
Aug 22,2012
We have been looking for a property for my elderly mother for several months. All the staff at Maitlands have been very helpful and patient during viewings, which take a long time as my mother has great difficulty walking. They have really tried hard and kept us informed of new properties as they came available. They have been pretty spot-on with everything they have told us about and eventually the right place came up. Everything has gone very smoothly and we have felt neither pushed or neglected. The level of attention has been just about right (some agents are simply too pushy and we don\'t like that). Every time I call into the office they are all helpful and friendly. They have got the balance just right. And my mother is very, very pleased.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash! To leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Saltash