Aug 21,2012
Simon Bright
Aug 21,2012
I was in a chain involving a property in which Simon was acting as agent. His unresponsiveness caused unnecessary anguish. At one point we thought we were going to need to put our house back on the market as the lack of information and progress on the sale down the chain led us to believe it would not reach exchange, thereby causing us to lose our purchaser.
Aug 23, 2012
Dear '‘Undisclosed'’

I am very keen to resolve the concerns you have highlighted in your recent posting. As I cannot investigate further without more information from yourself, I would ask again that you make contact with me via my email address rhoward@townends.co.uk so that I can try to resolve the issues. Our brand reputation is exceptionally important to us, so if your issue is a genuine one we would really like to help.

Aug 23, 2012
Dear "Undisclosed"

Aug 21, 2012
Dear “Undisclosed“

I am genuinely disappointed to read your comment and would very much appreciate the opportunity of being able to fully investigate the difficulties you have experienced with Townends in Croydon and our conveyancing partners.

In order for me to do this, there is additional information such as your name and the address of the property that I will need and I would ask that you contact me at your earliest convenience by email to rhoward@townends.co.uk.

Make an Enquiry