Aug 06,2012
Aug 06,2012
It\'s been four and a half months since I left the property I was renting and my deposit has still not been returned to me. I was told when I returned the keys that I would receive it. However, some time after I\'d left the property I had still not received payment. When I phoned the agency they said a cheque had been sent to me. This would have to be cancelled and a new one sent. A couple of weeks later I did receive a cheque through the post. I paid it into my bank. A few weeks later the cheque was returned to me by my bank. It had been stopped by Terence Charles. When I called Terence Charles about this they advised me to return the stopped cheque to them together with my bank details so they could transfer the money staright into my bank account. When I received my next bank statement I saw that they had not transferred the money into it. I have phoned them several times since. On one occasion the receptionist, who I had often found very rude, seemed really put out that I was asking her to make sure that I received the money. "I\'ll see what I can do," she sighed. A month and more phone calls later I still have not received the money.
Paid me my deposit four months ago.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Terence Charles Office 2! To leave a new review of Terence Charles Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Terence Charles Office 2