Jul 12,2012
Jul 12,2012
I was recommended by a good friend to use Connells in Buckingham after they had tried several of the local agents with no offer Connells sold Ann and Ian's house at full asking price after just 4 weeks on the market when the local agents kept trying to get a price reduction to sell...
I had every confidence in Connells, but tried another local agent as i knew the fees would be cheap, but did not relies i would not be advertised regularly in the local press and on all the major websites unless i paid more money. 10 weeks later and no viewings I went back to Connells to find they were just as keen to market our House on the badgers. The Branch Manager even did viewings on our House and in the end sold it himself, what a great example to the team...
I would not choose another agent again¢â‚¬Â¦

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Connells Office 5! To leave a new review of Connells Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Connells Office 5