Jun 30,2012
Jun 30,2012
AVOID THESE PEOPLE THEY WILL MESS YOU ABOUT. For over two months I was messed about regarding a property I had wanted to buy, they sent me to partner company \'Countrywide\' to get a survey done having requested \'assurance\' this was a Freehold property. This was false and they basically took my money from me, only when the solicitor got involved did it come to light the property was leasehold. Entwistle Green won\'t give me any refund and claim this ok for them to do so. They provide inaccurate information in order to obtain money from you. I am heartbroken and out of pocket and they don\'t care, they will avoid you if you try and speak with them - specifically Adam Reason and the totally useless Natalie who are NEVER available !?? I am taking this company to court as a result and would sincerely suggest avoiding these people completely.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Entwistle Green Branch! To leave a new review of Entwistle Green Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Entwistle Green Branch