Jan 24,2012
Jan 24,2012
I have never encounted such an unprofessional establishment in my life! ALL OF THE WOMEN WE DEALT WITH IN THE OFFICE - BLACKPOOL BRANCH WERE EXTREMELY DIPPY AND NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL !I dont believe for one moment that they are even gcse educated !
i WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS ESTABLISHMENT TO SELL YOUR HOME AND WOULD ADVISE THE OPPOSITE! AS WITH ANY COMMISION BASED COMPANY I WOULD TRED VERY VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING anything with them. They have a very strong sales pitch incorrectly advising you that they have buyers ready for your property............ when indeed they dont ! and you only find out when you have signed..................
talked to us ... listened to our concerns and acted on them!. all of which were not done ! . i also believe that there is obviuous training issues with the staff they have. !

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Entwistle Green Branch! To leave a new review of Entwistle Green Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Entwistle Green Branch