Sep 21,2017
By: 'All Northwood Warminster Team'
Sep 21,2017
Northwood has been very welcoming from the beginning.
Kind Regards,
Stefanel Vieru
Northwood has been very welcoming from the beginning. I am coming from a European country, from customers experience, clients industry and I can definitely say that all the Northwood Warminster Team are very professional and courteous, going above and beyond to ensure I received the best customer service. They very kindly extended my contract, they certainly put their clients first. Working with Northwood Warminster Team I felt the need to review this exceptional experience I have received, I would highly recommend. Kind Regards, Stefanel Vieru

Branch - Warminster, BA12