Jun 12,2012
Jun 12,2012
Trying to find a suitable property to ren in London within 48 hrs due to work reloation from Zurich to London is by itself a challeng.....when compared with several other agents I delt with, Daniel was very helpful throughout the process and I would recommend him as an agent to anyone flat searching. He doesn\'t pressure around making decisions on the spot and provides transparent information. Contrary to many I was so glad that he did not enter the usual "game ..we had many viewings and few offers this will go shortly" Always easy on approach and listen to the customer in order to be ble to offer the best solution/options to them.So far I have encountered a great team at mylondonhome represented by Daniel and am looking forward for my move in July.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London