Jun 11,2012
Jun 11,2012
Prior to contacting Foxtons, my opinion of estate agents was beneath rating. My experience of Foxtons has caused me to completely re-think my use of agents. The Foxtons website contains properties that exist, and are described accurately and realistically. The availability for viewing these properties is convenient and tailored wholly to the needs of the customer. Daphne Cirian worked tirelessly to ensure that I viewed all the properties I wanted, gave me time to think and review and went out of her way to ensure she was available to show me more property when I was undecided. She took the time to take me to each property, and explained the workings of Foxtons during the journeys. She showed an enthusiasm for her work, and real loyalty to her employer which cultivated a real sense of professionalism. She has patience over and above that of anyone I've met in the word of agents. I am not he easiest person to please, and agents start from a very low point in my opinion. This has changed forever. Once a property was found, and I decided to proceed, Victoria Atkinson became involved but Daphne was still present and involved. Victoria did the negotiations between myself and the property owner and similarly made herself available to coincide with my timetable. Moving home is up there in the top 5 of the most stressful experiences in life. I can honestly say that from an absolute sceptic, to a true convert my experience of Foxtons has been massively impressive. I have not know such a professional level of service, and unending amount of patience and a readiness to communicate in a way that suits me, and in a time frame that suits me. Foxtons ahs a high standard reputation that was established long before I tried them out. If they can impress me, they can impress anyone. Id like to thank Daphne and Victoria publicly for all their hard work in making this experience one of the best I've ever had. Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Marylebone! To leave a new review of Foxtons Marylebone, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Marylebone