Jun 08,2012
Jun 08,2012
I have dealt with Shelley during our hunt for a property and was very impressed with the EXCELLENT AND POLITE SERVICE with which we are greeted & dealt with, unfortunately the way the market is right now is proving to be quite difficult for us to find a property that is suitable for me in particular as I have mobility issues but that has,nt stopped Shelley keeping in touch and emailing me details of the properties.
I do hope that a suitable long term home will be found soon as I would feel very trusting towards Shelley and her team being our landlord/agent
By: The Oakfield Team
Jun 08, 2012
Dear Ms Williams,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Oakfield (branch) on All Agents and in particular making us aware of the great service Shelley has provided to you. .

Your positive comments have been passed on. And we do hope that a suitable property for you will become available soon.

If you ever need any additional advice in the future our team would be more than happy to do all we can to help.

Kind Regards

Hollie OÒ€ℒShea
Oakfield Customer

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill