Aug 04,2017
By: 'Giuseppe'
Aug 04,2017
I met Lucy while I was looking for a 1-2 bedroom in Limehouse and since the first moment Lucy understood greatly my search criteria.
She made the right selection of properties to show me, according to my budget and expectations.
Lucy has been super available arranging viewings and even allowing me to see a property 3 times!!! I don't know how many negotiators would do something like that!
In the end I didn't rent a property with Lucy/Rubicon as couldn't agree with the Landlady. It has been a pity after all her hard work, but I already know who to contact for my next tenancy!
By: Lucy Galloway
Aug 24, 2017
Thank you very much for your kind words Giuseppe! I hope we can work together soon in the future on your next property search, all the best!

Rubicon Estate Agents