May 06,2012
May 06,2012
I was in a rented property managed by Haart for 2 years, at first, when managed by local branches all was great, then Haart moved to the property management centre in Colchester and thats when it all went downhill. problems never fixed or took ages to fix, numerous unreturned phone calls. I gave six weeks notice that I wasn\'t going to renew tenancy, but I had to ring up everyday for 7 days to get a checkout appointment agreed. 11 days after moving out and probably 20 phone calls I\'m still waiting for the return of my deposit, even though Haart say the check out inventory is fine and they can\'t see any issues. Avoid at all costs, unless you want to be chasing them all the time.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 57! To leave a new review of Haart Office 57, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 57