Apr 26,2012
Apr 26,2012
Rented a place off Beasley's, they were fine during the course of the tenancy, no problems at all. But I have to say I thought the service was poor after I had left the property. It took 35 for days for my deposit to be returned, which I find unacceptable (I paid for the oven and hob to be cleaned via them, but no other areas of time consuming work were needed) . I asked several times for timescales and dates for its return but these were frequently ignored. I also asked to accompany them on a 2nd inspection after the work was carried out (in an effort to hurry things along), but again I was simply ignored. It really soured my opinion of Beasley's, a lack of communication and professionalism, and very much appearing to no longer care about the client as they were no longer going to be a source of income.
The agent could easily have issued me with timescales for the deposit return once I had left the property. Should happen as a matter of course.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beasley & Partners Office 1! To leave a new review of Beasley & Partners Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beasley & Partners Office 1