Feb 17,2012
Feb 17,2012
Having been let down badly by another agent in Woburn Sands, I decided to speak to Peter and ask if he had a property for us to buy. He showed us a 3 bed mid terraced property that was a probate sale. We placed an offer and it was accepted with some excellent negotiation conducted by Peter.

Through no fault of his, the sale took longer than expected due to probate being delayed. But we are now in a position where we will complete in the next 10 days. Peter has been exceptional in his dealing s with us and we are very grateful for his help. We are investment buyers which Peter knew from the beginning and never once asked us if he could manage the property for us. This is down to me saying that we would do it ourselves from the beginning, but I am very grateful that he didn't try and persuade us into letting him manage the property.

All in all an excellent service and like all his satisfied clients, I would have no hesitation in recommending him to my friends and colleagues. Beasley & Partners simply go way beyond that of other agents and have successfully restored my faith in Estate Agents. Well done and thank you Peter Beasley!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beasley & Partners Office 1! To leave a new review of Beasley & Partners Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beasley & Partners Office 1