Apr 20,2012
Apr 20,2012
What more can I say about this fantastic agent, they handled the sale of my deceased Grandmothers house with Compassion, Care and speed. They went above and beyond the call of duty to help me on many occasions, not being a resident in Eastbourne and living in London they helped me with offering excellent advice on local clearance companies, useful solicitors to help make the transaction speedy and easy to deal with and their constant attention to me as a valued customer given the circumstances of the sale was outstanding. They always advised me of Marketing updates and security checks at the vacant property were very reassuring indeed. I found their team friendly and always welcoming on the phone and able to deal with any problems that arose swiftly they were someone I would definately use again !!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hunt Frame Office 1! To leave a new review of Hunt Frame Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hunt Frame Office 1