Jan 12,2012
Jan 12,2012
This estate agent is really bad for service. They say they will keep in constant touch with you it even says this on their brochure but they don't. When you complain they get very defensive and when even though you and they need to part ways they refuse to let you leave your contract early. Avoid them at all costs.
By: L Burton
Jul 31, 2014
I feel the same as Miranda and won't enquire about a property if it is for sale through them - I was amazed at how rude they are, and how they are even worse if you dare complain! The reason they direct you to the great reviews on referenceline in their comment above is because all the reviews on there are conveniently approved by them! AVOID!
By: Miranda
Apr 05, 2013
They are totally unprofessional , rude and arrogant. They do not return calls or inform potential purchasers of the current situation on properties for sale. I agree with the previous blogger; they become defensive when questioned.

I put an offer in on a property some time ago; I was obviously nervous that my offer had been accepted. I waited for a response from Mark Frame. I phoned them again, to be informed that he had gone out. When I asked if my offer had been accepted I was told 'oh yes, it was .....'. Mark Frame did not have the courtesy to bother to phone me to inform me.

Their attitude is unlike any other agents I have dealt with in Eastbourne and they give the impression they are not really bothered whether the service they are providing is acceptable or not.

When I see a property for sale with this agency, it puts me off enquiring about the property, which of course is really unhelpful to me. The admin/secretary is no better; completely not altogether with it, as far as I am aware.
By: Hunt Frame
Apr 20, 2012
At Hunt Frame Eastate Agents, we appreciate all feedback, whether good or bad. As part of our commitment to customer service, we do invite all feedback from our buyers on sellers to be left at www.referenceline.com, to which we subsribe through the property ombudsman and trading standards. We would invite anybody on this site, to check out referenceline, which has more feedback relating to our services.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hunt Frame Office 1! To leave a new review of Hunt Frame Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hunt Frame Office 1