Mar 17,2017
By: 'Lyn Trotter'
Mar 17,2017
I have dealt with Stuart and his staff for the last two years, firstly when renting out my flat and more recently when selling the same property. I had a bad experience renting out my flat through Gumtree and was recommended to use Northwood by my brother and sister in law who had nothing but positive experiences of dealing with them. I cannot praise them enough, particularly Stuart. They are professional, thorough and nothing was ever too much trouble for them. Calls and emails were returned and replied to promptly and I was kept informed every step of the way. Overall it was a highly positive experience dealing with them and I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Perhaps slightly higher than other agencies, but most definitely worth every penny!

Northwood