Apr 10,2012
Apr 10,2012
This company is and always has been terrible.

1. They demanded six months rent in advance when they found out I wasn't working (but my husband was). We could very easily afford the rent on just his salary, but no.

2. They don't fix anything.
Our heating has never worked, our faucets still drip after I requested they be fixed, and our toilet broke. It took over 2 weeks of constant e-mails, telephone calls, and faxes to get it fixed and I still had to call the actual landlord because C&P said it "wasn't up to them" even though it was in the contract.
Today my boiler broke and I'm terrified we'll be stuck using showers at the gym or leisure centre until we move.

3. Awful customer service
When you call they put you on hold many times without saying anything and transfer you to many people with no explanation.

All they seem to do is send us letters about pointless things (they told us to put away our welcome mats because it was a "fire hazard") and avoid us when we have any actual questions. I can't wait to never deal with these people ever again in life.

If you need to rent from them, please don't waste your time -- go elsewhere.
1. Better customer service! 2. Actually sending people out for repairs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Curry & Partners LLP Office 1! To leave a new review of Curry & Partners LLP Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Curry & Partners LLP Office 1