Apr 26,2009
Apr 26,2009
Just wanted to make a complain regarding estate agent named Stephene. I spoke to him on 21/April/2009 regarding a possible viewing for property on Radnor rd. He confirmed the appointment for the next day, told me directions of how to get there. On the day I got there on time, since no sign of the agent I decided to call the office only to find he was still at the office and claimed he hadn't written it down on his appt diary. Therfore stated he'll call me back in a minute . I thought he was on his way therefore waited 20 mins again called only to find he hasn't even left , and apperently called only to get to my voice mail, where he didn't even bother to leave a message!!! I'm very fuming over the service provided by this agent, and think it is absolutly disgusting and definately left a bad impression on Rouge Estate Agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rouge Property Harrow! To leave a new review of Rouge Property Harrow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rouge Property Harrow