Mar 28,2012
Mar 28,2012
It was a pleasure dealing with Mr.Ian. He was help full by all means possible. Replied my emails promptly, was patient and explained everything he did or discussed with the landlord regarding negotiations or offers in details. He has put a lot of effort to find what suits me most and meets my needs. Unfortunately I had a problem with the policy that students should pay at least 6 months in advance and that's what made me unable to purchase this apartment. He made sure I understood why the landlord needs this advance payment and why I can't pay monthly. He also got me a great offer for this apartment but as I mentioned earlier, the advance payment wasn't possible in my case.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London