Mar 27,2012
Mar 27,2012
Daniel has been punctual, polite, available and competent.I also told him that MyLondonHome has the best and most inviting name among those real estate agencies I have come accross in London.

The only hitch was within the system, and not in Daniel's actions, that even when I instantly expressed interest in a property at the time of viewing (at St George's Wharf), when he went back to his office, the property was already taken. This wasted both his and my time. I would expect from an agency of this standard to resolve such communication weakness between the agents or agencies dealing with the same property. We are in the 21st century with real time capacity to communicate.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London