Mar 21,2012
Mar 21,2012
From beginning to end the whole process of selling of my house was extremely professionally carried out as well as Natalie showing great interest in my property. The purchasers of my house had a particularly difficult time and long time of trying to obtain a mortgage but Natalie kept me informed of the progress all the time. If I needed to contact the branch and Natalie was not available there was always another negotiator to speak to who could give me the relevant information I required which shows good management and communication skills in the branch.

I also purchased a house from the same branch and I would thoroughly recommend both the branch and the team who were also pleased to see and speak to me at any time.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash! To leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Saltash