Mar 20,2012
Mar 20,2012
I saw the other reviews and it feels like they are talking about a different agency. I have been really impressed with the service and attitude of all the staff I've been involved with at Charlton Grace in Basingstoke.

We put our house on the market in October 2011 and asked that the property wasn't marketed because we were only really thinking of moving after Christmas and didn't want the place being advertised for several months. However, we were happy for people to be told that it was available.

Without any marketing, we had 4 viewings and 2 2nd viewings. Charlton Grace handled all the viewings for us and we ended up selling the property at only a little under the asking price. Other properties of a similar type were originally advertised at a lower price and have since had to drop their price by quite a lot.

We sold our house 2 weeks ago and moved into a rented property, which Charlton Grace also helped us find.

I won't say that everything was perfect - it wouldn't be a fair review if I did. However, the last time I sold a house was with another agency and they told us to drop the price before we'd even marketed it. Charlton Grace, by comparison, were pretty accurate in their evaluation, they were good in giving us feedback on any viewings and kept us informed during the sale process.

I will use them again when we buy our next house and we are recommending them to friends.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Charlton Grace Office 1! To leave a new review of Charlton Grace Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Charlton Grace Office 1