Mar 13,2012
Mar 13,2012
Isis was the third agent we went to, the first two didn,t manage to get anybody through the door in over six months, so by the time we switched to ISIS we were fairly disillusioned with the whole process. As soon as ISIS took over a professional photographer turned up, not the agent with his digital camera as both the previous agents had done, and within ten days we had had lots of viewings and a buyer.
I dealt mostly with Roy who i can honestly say has been a total star throughout the whole process, which even he admitted turned into a very difficult set of negotiations. When i was at my most hysterical he was very calm, a total voice of reason, he never got fed up with my endless phone calls and he even managed to keep his sense of humour 6 months later when we threatened to pull out, however he managed to hold it all together and i am now madly packing boxes for our new home which we,ll be in in the next two days- yippee. Throughout Roy and the team were totally professional, friendly and communicated well he always got back to me when he said he would - which i think is really important. All in all---- A big thank you ISIS.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1