Oct 30,2015
Rob
By: 'Lindsey Leary'
Oct 30,2015
We viewed our new house twice, as well as many others, with Rob Down and then with Tom Duncan. They were always prompt (even when we were running late!) and they were always refreshingly honest about the pros and cons of each property. They have supported us so well through the buying process, contacting us regularly with updates and ensuring that all was on track. I can't recommend them highly enough. We dealt with other agents while initially trying to find a house and I can honestly say that Crosskeys always showed us properties that fitted our requirements perfectly. A very professional service.
By: Rob
Oct 30, 2015
Hi Lindsey,

Many Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, I can honestly say it has been an absolute pleasure assisting you in your purchase and I really hope you settle in well to your new home.

Thanks again.