Sep 21,2015
Colin
By: 'Andrea'
Sep 21,2015
On finding out my landlord intends to sell the property, Colin phoned me and gave me the heads up it would be happening within the next year, and good advice about options available to me. I appreciated a phone call over letter, more personal. I have always found Northwood's to be very professional yet approachable, any repairs I have raised have been dealt with quickly and they have always been flexible with inspections, giving plenty of notice and fitting them around my work. Colin has offered to keep an eye out for any other properties in my required area and i hope one comes up as I would be happy to rent through Northwood's again
I was very happy with the option to pay a ‚£30 fee to secure my tenancy for a 6 month period, this gave me as much security as you can hope for when renting privately, much appreciated when you are a single parent with 2 kids.

Northwood