Dec 05,2011
Dec 05,2011
I had dealings with Ludlow Thompson from the start of my property search through to finding and renting my new home. They were helpful and accommodation from the start of the process and took notice of my requirements and specifications, which a lot of agents tend to ignore.
Alex Broad, was exceptionally helpful, friendly and efficient at every stage and helped me enormously to secure the property I ended up moving into a week ago.

They sent me a lovely welcome to your new home box of goodies as well as promptly answering my queries about the property and have come round to sort out the few slight issues with the property on moving in.

All in all, highly recommended and great service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting