Nov 30,2011
Nov 30,2011
It started really well as I got an appointment to visit the house on a Saturday morning.
After driving 32 miles, one way, with a 4 month old baby, we turned up at the house, with the owner not aware of our visit ...

On top of that, the owner who was emptying the house (we were lucky he was there!) told us that the house was under offer, and that they've accepted the offer ... So it was a complete waste of time and money for us.

The following Monday, Hatched called me to ask me how the viewing went! And at one point, they nearly said it was my fault as the booking was made a month before !!!

I've ask them for a compensation, but all they can do is apologize. I'm afraid, it's not enough for me ...
1- in the future, improve their service 2- in a short term, provide a compensation (72 miles by car isn't cheap those days)
Attached Files
By: James
Dec 01, 2011
Hi

We have recognised we were at fault with this viewing as per previous email correspondence and as a result of this we have implemented various system updates to ensure this type of scenario doesn’t occur in the future. Please again accept our apologies for this mistake.

We had left several messages to discuss some form of compensation over the phone however your response had not been forthcoming on this. We are more than happy to open a dialogue with you regarding this.

Regards