Jan 07,2017
Jan 07,2017
We were trying to view a couple of properties through Hatched, they sent us SMS confirmation about timing and then few days later we received another text with different time and day - not explanation, no phone call , just an automatic message. I called to confirm that it has been indeed changed and said that I didn't even receive a call - there was no apology whatsoever. After going to the appointments scheduled one when the agents were 15 minutes LATE and didn't know anything about the property and another - THEY DIDNT SHOW UP at all.
This is absolutely unacceptable considering how much they charge for their "service". Frankly, I don't even see a point in having them.

Make an Enquiry

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin! To leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hatched Hitchin