Nov 22,2011
Nov 22,2011
We've spent last year and a half renting a property in East London which is managed by Square Mile and this has been by far the worst experience in 10 years privately renting in London.
We've had so many issues in our building during last year that some neighbours have decided to start paying 50% less rent.
Moreover, our building has 11 floors and the lift has been broken for the last 3 months. As all of you can imagine, Square Mile doesn't want to be responsible and everyone keeps passing the ball to each other.
Recently, Square Mile has been acquired by a different estate agent, but I'm 90% sure this new buyer is not aware of the whole "scam" going on at Square Mile limited.
If you want some advice, I'd rather sleep in a camping outdoors than renting again with Square Mile.
We're currently considering getting a lawyer by all neighbours affected within our community and sending them to court.
I never I thought a property management company could go that far and I will certainly promote their scam as much as I can on all mayor sites, forums and blogs.
PLEASE AVOID SQUARE MILE
They're a bunch of scammers. Not returning deposits on time, not fixing any maintenance they're responsible for, getting as much money as they can from their tenants and using missleading information with the landlords they operate. Worst tenant experience in 10 years privately renting in London
By: Louise
Feb 07, 2012
Hi,

I have just read your feedback regarding the service provided by Square Mile. As a tenant of ours you are aware that the ownership of Square Mile recently changed hands and I am sorry if you have been unhappy with the service provided in the past. Whilst we might not be able to help on all previous issues, moving forward we are bringing the level of service up to a much higher standard and I am confident that you will see a change in service levels.

I am head of Customer Services at Square Mile, therefore, if i can be of any further assistance, then please don't hesistate to contact me at customerservices@thamesview.co.uk

Thanks
Louise
By: Louise
Feb 07, 2012
Hi,

I have just read your feedback regarding the service provided by Square Mile. As a tenant of ours you are aware that the ownership of Square Mile recently changed hands and I am sorry if you have been unhappy with the service provided in the past. Whilst we might not be able to help on all previous issues moving forward we are bringing the level of service up to a much higher standard and I am confident that you will see a change in service levels.

I am head of Customer services at Square Mile, therefore, if i can be of any further assistance, then please don't hesistate to contact me at customerservices@thamesview.co.uk

Thanks
Louise

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Square Mile Property Management Office 2! To leave a new review of Square Mile Property Management Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Square Mile Property Management Office 2