Sep 06,2012
Sep 06,2012
This company is quick to take your money, but slow to do any other part of their job. They take months to fix anything that is their responsibiltiy , including broken appliances, plumbing etc. Also, once you move out, don\'t expect your deposit to be returned in a hurry. When I chased mine after three weeks of hearing nothing, I was told I was unreasonable to ask them to get a move on, as it was summer and their staff like to take holidays - so it sounds like great management all round...
By: Louise
Sep 18, 2012

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Square Mile. I am head of Customer Services here at Square Mile and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Square Mile Property Management Office 2! To leave a new review of Square Mile Property Management Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Square Mile Property Management Office 2