Oct 28,2011
Oct 28,2011
We live in a world were so many folk complain I felt it was important to tell anyone reading this just how well the team at the Belvoir Cambridge office did recently. I had moved out to live with a new lady in a new house!! - not got enough money to pay 2 mortgages. Luke and his team organised for my house to be cleaned, decorated and made ready for some tenants. The tenants moved in the day after I moved out. Throughout the entire process I have been kept upto date and feel very satisfied with the service I have received - all this without even having to pay until rent came in!! I received payment in my account 3 days after the tenancy started. I thought fees were so important when I was shopping for an agent and got a great deal - but I have learnt that the most valuable bit is service.
Thank you Belvoir and thank you Luke (and his team)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Cambridge! To leave a new review of Belvoir Cambridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Cambridge