Jun 10,2015
Carly
Beth
By: 'Brad'
Jun 10,2015
On deciding the to leave the UK in 2010 I needed an agent with would let my house, as I didn't want to sell at the time. Northwood's fixed income contract ticked all the boxes for what I required. In the 5 year's I used them as my agent it was a very smooth process. They sent me periodical updates on the inspections done on the house and if there was ever an issue with the house they came to me with a proactive solution to fix it.
I imagine some people struggle letting a house on the other side of the world but for me it was very easy and that was all down to Northwood.
After 5 year's I then decided to sell the property and once again Northwood were professional in their dealings with me and always kept me informed throughout the selling process.
I couldn't recommend them highly enough
Although I could of got better rent with another agent, the benefit of having a fixed income and not having the risk of the tenant not paying was more beneficial to me in my circumstances. The reduced commission on selling the property for being a previous landlord was very good.
By: Carly
Jun 10, 2015
Thank you so much for your review. It has been a pleasure to work with you over the past 5 years. We wish you all the best for the future.

Kind Regards