Oct 25,2011
Oct 25,2011
I have used Symonds & Reading both as a seller and as a buyer. As a buyer: I found Symonds & Reading extremely helpful in keeping me up-to-date with what was happening and where we were this was back in 2006.

In March 2011 I had to sell my flat because I was moving out of the area. I had various other estate agents around, including Symonds & Reading. I choose Symonds & Reading because I trusted what they said, over the others and because I felt comfortable with them acting as the agents. I also had very good experience with them when buying the same property they were now to sell.

The day they came round, they took the first set of photographs and within 24 hours the property was on rightmove.co.uk. Within the first month they'd found a buyer. Sadly this buyer pulled out. After I'd moved out, they were back around at the flat taking more photos which replaced the first set which had all my stuff. Four months passed with a good number of people coming to look at the flat. Within five months of the property being on the market with Symonds & Reading and no other agents involved the flat was sold. At the same time another flat in the block was on the market, but with another estate agents, it was still on the market at the time my flat had been sold!

Buying & selling a house is one of the most stressful times in anybodies life, but the stress was kept at a minimum for me because I was kept up-to-date by Symonds & Reading. I can't recommend the Symonds & Reading team in Wothing enough, excellent people!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Symonds & Reading Worthing! To leave a new review of Symonds & Reading Worthing, please click the link below !
Write a review for Symonds & Reading Worthing